Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field.

completion of any work is marked by its judgement unless we don't have a critical judgement of our work one cannot say that ones work has successfully accomplished.actual significance of any work can be only verified by closely scrutinizing it.an expert in particular field has a clear idea of the all corner and arena of any task to be done. therefore ,it is always suggested one should do any work in expert guidance.

It doesn't matter how good a player is but it is his coach who plays an important role in his success a player . if he just choose his coach any person it would surely ruin his career because it is only an expert of the particular game can tell hi m how he should perform or what mistakes he should avoid to get the success in his game as he has a lot of experience and knowledge about the game.if contrary the coach or person guiding himself is a novice he cannot give a fair judgment bout his game.

we can also justify the above issue with the example of CEO of any multinational company. any multinational company chooses its CEO on the basis of the expertise he has about the field . if they choose any novice for this important post company could be suffered because he may not be enough sensible or experienced to give a judgment or decision in credibility of the work done by his juniors in long term

A student always trust on the marking of his teacher he always consider the remarks given by his teachers and try to work on it . but on other hand if his any of friend remark him he could conceive it in a wrong way .

actually it is experience that matters that give an expert enough knowledge that he could gave a decision for the work .

Sentence: completion of any work is marked by its judgement unless we don't have a critical judgement of our work one cannot say that ones work has successfully accomplished. actual significance of any work can be only verified by closely scrutinizing it. an expert in particular field has a clear idea of the all corner and arena of any task to be done. therefore ,it is always suggested one should do any work in expert guidance.
Suggestion: Refer to ones and work
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 1 0.12