The following appeared as part of a memo from the manager of an automobile manufacturing company. "Because the demand for our automobiles is expected to increase dramatically, we need to open a new manufacturing plant as soon as possible in order to cont

The following appeared as part of a memo from the manager of an automobile manufacturing company.

"Because the demand for our automobiles is expected to increase dramatically, we need to open a new manufacturing plant as soon as possible in order to continue to thrive. Our marketing projections indicate that 80 million people will want to buy our automobiles, yet our existing plant can only produce 40 million automobiles. The new plant can be opened on a part-time basis, with workers from our existing site rotating responsibilities, until an operational staff can be trained. A major airplane manufacturer was extremely successful using this part-time rotating strategy when it opened its new plant five years ago." - GRE Argument 110

In this memo the manager of a car manufacturing company argues that the company must add a second plant in order to continue to thrive. To support this argument the manager points out that its existing plant can only produce 40 million cars, but that according to company projections 80 million people will want to buy the company's cars. The manager claims that the company can achieve its objective by operating the new plant on a part-time basis using workers from the existing plant on a rotational basis. To support this claim the manager points out that a certain airplane manufacturing company...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre