The following appeared in a petition presented by Classen University students to the school administration. -GMAT Argument essay

Topic –The following appeared in a petition presented by Classen University students to the school administration.

The purpose of higher education is to prepare students for the future, but Classen students are at a serious disadvantage in the competition for post-college employment due to the University’s burdensome breadth requirements. Classenn’s job placement rate is substantially lower than placement rates of many top-ranked schools. Classen students would be more attractive to employers if they had more time to take advanced courses in their specialty, rather than being required...

Sentence: The purpose of higher education is to prepare students for the future, but Classen students are at a serious disadvantage in the competition for post-college employment due to the University's burdensome breadth requirements.
Error: post-college Suggestion: post college

Sentence: Classenn's job placement rate is substantially lower than placement rates of many top-ranked schools.
Error: top-ranked Suggestion: top ranked

Sentence: The students petition higher education is for getting only employment is ill conceived, immature and puerile.
Error: puerile Suggestion: ?

Sentence: To ask for rescinding it need to have more justification than simple rhetorical comparison of placement rates.
Error: rescinding Suggestion: No alternateo word
Error: rhetorical Suggestion: No alternate word

flaw:

Total: