Governments Should Education Free Of Charge

The goal of the education is not only educate the people but also to make contribution in the progress of the society.Thus fulfilling that objective education should be free for all. So that everybody in the society should be benifited from that. Thus the given statement is agreable and justified to me.

College and university are the main knowledge hub of the society and the country. It is where education is worshipped. If the education is charged in college and university then only few upper class of the society will be benfited from it and the backward people who actually need of education will be lacking the right of education. Thus there will be gradually distances between differnent classes of society. With education comes the progress in the country in every sector.

So indirectly it will be benifited to the government as the free education will gurantee the progress of the society, decreasing the social barrier. However free education doesnot imply that automatically all will take the advantage of it. Free education is just a step to encourage all the people in the society to take part in it. To ensure that all will take the advantage of the free education Government must take other step otherwise there will be no advantage at all. For example if the lower class in the society left uneducated from the very beginning of then they have very little interest to send their children to school or college inspite of the free education. So Government should ensure that they took part in the education. Then only this nobel ojective of the government should be full filled.

Sentence: Thus there will be gradually distances between differnent classes of society.
Description: The fragment be gradually distances is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gradually with adjective

Sentence: So that everybody in the society should be benifited from that.
Error: benifited Suggestion: benefited

Sentence: Thus the given statement is agreable and justified to me.
Error: agreable Suggestion: agreeable

Error: differnent Suggestion: different

Sentence: So indirectly it will be benifited to the government as the free education will gurantee the progress of the society, decreasing the social barrier.
Error: gurantee Suggestion: guarantee
Error: benifited Suggestion: benefited

Sentence: However free education doesnot imply that automatically all will take the advantage of it.
Error: doesnot Suggestion: does not

Sentence: Then only this nobel ojective of the government should be full filled.
Error: ojective Suggestion: objective
Error: nobel Suggestion: noble

To improve, you need to:
read sample essays
write the essay with more words.
pay attention to spellings.