Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

I strongly admit the statement as it is a must for any government to support all its eligible and talented students who cannot afford their tuition fee.

Considering it as the primary way to produce professional human force for a country, governments should recognize the potentials and promising capacities that can guarantee an ever-flourishing society.

There may be opposing voices who argue for such policy as being an irrational spending of general budget. Opponents believe that investing national monetary resources on major projects and maintaining sustained economy will be superior to investing on expansion of higher education. However, it is a faulty judgment; because in order to keep a socio-economical progressively improvement, there should be specialists and professionals who can take the corresponding positions and responsibilities, such as engineers, economists, politicians, physicians, and etc.

It is inevitable that there are students who are economically handicapped but intellectually rich. These are the people who cannot compete with their well-off peers in terms of monetary issues while they virtually may surpass them in terms of creativity and literacy in a specific branch of science. Like an unexplored gold mine or an unexploited oil well, a talented student is the common asset of a nation. Trying to explore and exploit it not only is beneficial for the short-term governmental plans but also is mandatory since this will aggrandize the national wealth of all people of the country.

Supporting students financially would also be an incentive for them and encourage them to eagerly and diligently follow their dreams. In a country where dreams can come to reality, people may live hopeful, productive, and lush lives. They do not feel as being separated from their government and in return will do sacrifice for it whenever is necessary.

On the whole, helping students, who have passed the eligibility criteria of universities, with their tuition fees has individual as well as general advantages. While students are seeking their career goal by the help of governmental aids, other parts of society are indirectly making a promising investment to have a glorious future, both for themselves and for the next generations.

Sentence: Opponents believes that investing national monetary resources on major project and maintaining sustained economy will be superior to investing on expansion of higher education.
Description: The fragment Opponents believes that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Good job, Nargess!