gre-issue-If rituals did not exist, we would have invent them. We need ceremonies and rituals to help us define ourselves socially and culturally.

If rituals did not exist, we would have invent them. We need ceremonies and rituals to help us define ourselves socially and culturally.

As human beings are social animal, rituals are part of our society. It brings happiness, joy and glory in our trite daily routein. It is true that rituals helps us to define ourselves socially and culturally that is why if it did not exist we would have to invent them. We need rituals because it makes us to celebrate our life. Additionally, it ameliorates our moral values and reflects our culture.

In our daily life surely many of us have expressed ...

Sentence: It is true that rituals helps us to define ourselves socially and culturally that is why if it did not exist we would have to invent them.
Description: The fragment rituals helps us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace helps with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Ceremonies and rituals provides us the golden chance to spend our time with family and friends.
Description: The fragment rituals provides us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provides with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: It brings happiness, joy and glory in our trite daily routein.
Error: routein Suggestion: routing

Sentence: Rituals drive our life towards positivity and magnanimity.
Error: positivity Suggestion: No alternate word