gre- People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning.

It is human tendency to have mood swings based on their emotional status. And based on that emotional status at particular event they make decisions. Some people are very emotional and the make decision based on their mood and emotional status, while others make decision base on what is write or wrong, what is logical or illogical, it is reasonable or not. However, I believe that a one should make decision based on logical reason and situation not on emotional status because emotions always keep on changing. Additionally, logical decisions have more probability to produce strong and wise res...

Sentence: When ever they launch a new mobile phone they always give priority to public demand and for that they does survey and after that they have meeting for discussion regarding the new phone.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and does

Sentence: Some people are very emotional and the make decision based on their mood and emotional status, while others make decision base on what is write or wrong, what is logical or illogical, it is reasonable or not.
Suggestion: replace write to right

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre