If rituals did not exist, we would have to invent them. We need ceremonies and rituals to help us define socially and culturally.

Rituals can be define as a set of actions or procedure which is repeated again and again. Rituals are not just confined to religion though religion uses them mostly. They are present in almost every walk of life. Rituals are performed by every human being. They satisfy our desire for stability and certainty.

The purpose of ritual is to change the mind of the human being and to activate parts of the mind that are not activated by everyday activity. Rituals seems to be one method of reintegrating individuals and groups into the cosmos, and to tie in the activities of daily life wit...

Sentence: Rituals allows us to feel biological connectedness with ancestors who regulated their lives and activities according to seasonal observances.
Description: The fragment Rituals allows us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allows with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Just as ecological theory explains how we are inter-related with all other forms of life, rituals and ceremonies allows us to recreate that unity in an explosive and nonabstract way.
Description: The fragment ceremonies allows us is rare

Sentence: Santa always fulfils the wishes of children who have done good throughout the year.
Error: fulfils Suggestion: fulfills