The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.

Now days life is moving so celerity. every one wants to become number one spot, in sports ,business , education or company. such reason increasing pace of life in all factor such as late night work, study and vacillate habit. so increase pace of life it definitely effect on your body. pace come up with problem .so i completely agree pace of life today cause more problem than it solves.

The today every field in progress such as education, sports , business. in education every student want to admit in zenith one spot or top higher institute. so student works hard for achieve such dreams. they also interest in sports so due to lack of time it difficult to manage such all things. so they do they study hard up to night or some time morning and they practice for sports. in such hectic schedule they cant even sleep well or cant give fulsome of energy in sports game. such condition there life problem increase. Ex in some collage marks system accumulate subject marks as well as sports marks so student have manage all this thinks. so they get less time to study it will effect there knowledge as well as aptitude. also some time mental disturbances.

Business person have difficult to handle pace now day. world is moving so fast. business person have to achieve such gaint target in less time spam. Ex if normal days business man have target ten company to supply goods but due to need growth of business or competition they have to achieve 50 company in week. such condition increase time, speed and works. so long night work and some time 2 to 3 day continue work. such condition will harmful and suffer sleeping problem for business man life.

Every people wants earn more money or short time spam earn more money so they ready to more work in less time. such thing deteriorate of physical as well as mental body performances. ex sports person want more time to improve there skill but due to competition or lack of time they move to hard work some time it harmful for him.
But rapid pace has some good factor also. it help nation to improve there growth. also new technology it helps human life. rapid pace bring every person one step ahead in there personal life as well as vocation life.

So finally we conclude that every factor has to balances in our life. so such pace make sleeping problem, mental disturbance, some time stone problem, it become so hamper human body mental as well as physically. so agree pace increase problem also increase.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Need to remove repetitive words.