The inoculation for any disease is harmless when cow flu is detected it should routinely administered .But if inoculation of cow flu should be stopped if it is harmful.

Today,our life becomes very easygoing and we are become tension free because of our healthy life.Congenitally our life is sensitive to many disease,if we take the proper vaccine at our early age that would make us free from various disease.The speaker argued that,vaccination is useful in many disease.For example whenever cow flu is detected vaccination is must to apply routinely for saving life.But if there"s a possible death of human occur because of inoculation we have to banned that vaccine.

vaccines are life saving.it is life attenuated.But the dose is very important factor.speaker said that if it is effective in those people where it works good.There vaccination should be done routinely.Administration should go till the person is totally cured.Various disease like small pox was totally cured by the invention of vaccine.Now a days people are not died of small pox.But there is a term in medical science.That is dose.If it is not adjusted to the particular people, the regular administration should be forbidden.If it is innocuous then it can be given simultaneously by intravenous route or oral route.If it is not incumbent to that body it may cause fatal disease even it may cause death.

Sometimes life saving things are becoming like life threatening if that is not perfect for our body.Speaker said the importance at first.He said its negative side also.SO the permission of inoculation should be varied person to person,age, whenever the vaccine of cow flu invented,the rate of death is declined.it works excellent.The speaker should think about the other possibility of the reason of the death of a person.He said,the inoculation should be stopped then.there may be lots of reason of death.So he should properly investigate the reason behind death.He can not surely condemned the vaccination.

At last,vaccination is life saving besides has a side effect also.So we should aware about it.Then we have to stop the using of vaccination.

please check and mark my writing as early as possible because i will sit for my GRE examination in october,15,2012.i want to know about my writing standard & quality.

Sentence: The speaker argued that, vaccination is useful in many disease.For example whenever cow flu is detected vaccination is must to apply routinely for saving life.
Description: The fragment is must to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace must with adjective

Sentence: But if there's a possible death of human occur because of inoculation we have to banned that vaccine.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to human and occur
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and banned

Sentence: Now a days people are not died of small pox.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to days and people

Leave a space after every punctuation mark.