Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

Some argue that laws should be rigid in order to be more efficacious instead of being flexible to take account of various possible situations. In my view, I strongly agree with the assertion that the laws should be flexible to take account of every possible situation for making the optimal decision. At the same time, however, without considering various situations enables laws faculties to save lots of time on it; otherwise, people might be agitated because of the harsh laws.

Without spending time on the judgement of the various situations in the case would be beneficial in a number of respects. First of all, the jurists are able to preclude wasting lots of time on evaluating those situations which is not familiar to them and make the final decision without procrastination. In addition, because of the lacking in considering various situations, most cases are similar to each other which contribute to the efficiency. Jurists can make the judgements without debates via the past experiences from the similar cases.

However, ignoring the various situations would pose certain problems, which might outweigh its benefits. To begin with, with the consideration of various circumstances make the laws more humanistic. Most laws in the past are not suitable to apply for the situations nowadays. For example, the laws of the country, where I live, de-emphasized the rights of women and under no circumstance were women able to vote or even express themselves in public in old days. It seems ridiculous and totally unsuitable in modern days. If the jurist makes a decision via this viewpoint, he will definitely be accused of sexual discrimination. Moreover, some circumstances should be listed considerable, like murder. The purpose of the killing is also the imperative factors in the case. Killing someone for some personal purpose, like the victim's wealth, is not allowed. But someone who is under the pressure of defending himself and surviving should be considered and make a different judgement.

In the final analysis, taking account of various possible situation seems indispensible to make a judgement in every case. Although the efficiency is also an important factor that people are willing to see, but without ruling out these possible situations the claim remains doubtful. The optimal federal approach, in my view, is a balanced one that the laws should be flexible with the consideration of various situations.

Sentence: At the same time, however, without considering various situations enables laws faculties to save lots of time on it; otherwise, people might be agitated because of the harsh laws.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to laws and faculties