Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that person will die as a result of the inoculations, we cannot permit

Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that person will die as a result of the inoculations, we cannot permit inoculations against cow flu to be routinely administered.
discuss if this arguement is warranted or not.

Cow flu is a dangerous disease which has killed many people. It is contagious and hence if one person gets it, people nearby will get it soon. It spreads rapidly thus has taken so many lives. Initially we would know the reason for such diseases and hence doctors also find it difficult to analyse. Only after some days, reseach will be conducted and then the doctors can suggest some drugs or vaccination.

In this passage, the author firstly tells that if people were provided with inoculations against cow flu routinely, then many lives could have been saved. So the author feels in the areas where disease was detected, the people should have been provided with inoculations as they had high chances of getting it. But nobody understood this and they did not provide proper inoculations and hence due to this many lives were taken. The government and the doctors should have been more responsible toward sthis issue. For example, when H1N1 flu had attcked bangloreans, many uneducated people who did not know about this became victims of this deadly disease. If the government had taken responsibilty to provide the vaccination to all the people soon, then the lives would be saved.

In his second assumption the author contradicts his first statement. He tells here that as there is a small possibilty that the people may die because of the inoculations, we should not permit inoculations to be routinely administered. The author is not connecting well between the two statments and he is contradicting himslef. He doesnt have a proper stand as to whether the inoculations should be administered regularly or not. What he might have suggested is that only after proper trails on animals, inoculations should be administered on human beings. They should not directly do the trial on human beings because it is dangerous.

Thus the author is not lucid regarding the routine administer of the inoculations. He wants the people to be saved by them but also feels that may put their life under risk. As he himself states that there is a small possibility that the person may die because of the inoculation, so people might be willing to take that risk. If they are anyway going to die because of the disease, then no harm in trying the inoculation once.They can take a chance.

Hence we can agree with the author regarding routine administering of inoculations but not with the second statement. People should be willing to test and take a risk in order to save their lives.

Sentence: Only after some days, reseach will be conducted and then the doctors can suggest some drugs or vaccination.
Error: reseach Suggestion: research

Sentence: The government and the doctors should have been more responsible toward sthis issue.
Error: sthis Suggestion: this

Sentence: For example, when H1N1 flu had attcked bangloreans, many uneducated people who did not know about this became victims of this deadly disease.
Error: attcked Suggestion: attacked

Sentence: If the government had taken responsibilty to provide the vaccination to all the people soon, then the lives would be saved.
Error: responsibilty Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: He tells here that as there is a small possibilty that the people may die because of the inoculations, we should not permit inoculations to be routinely administered.
Error: possibilty Suggestion: possibility

Sentence: The author is not connecting well between the two statments and he is contradicting himslef.
Error: himslef Suggestion: himself
Error: statments Suggestion: statements