Essay topics: Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.
Although there are many distinct differences between physical conditions of men and those of women, causing some tasks just suited to men and some only to women, there are still many tasks that both men and women have the same ability to master. Those tasks which make they differently fitted are primarily related directly to their physical differences. Even though these sharp differences, there are still a variety of work which women and men are equally capable.
First, there are truly some tasks just suited for one of the sex, some just for men, while others only for women. For example, men can't give birth to babies, which is simply because men are not designed for this hard task, i.e. men have no the well-suited organs to accomplish the job, comparing to women. On the other hand, if women want to give birth to a child, they can't do it without the help of men. These are among the tasks that needed the special physical conditions, resulting in the differences in abilities of men and women to accomplish the job.
Second, even though such differences and the situations that both sex not equally suited do exist, there are many other kinds of tasks that are well-suited for men and women, regardless of the preconception about the differences between men and women. There are some ideas about what are fitted to men. For example, men are more progressive and should be leaders in a company. Does the case just comfit to the traits of men? Of course not, there are still many successful girl CEOs who make their companies prosper and thrive. As a result, many tasks we thought just suited for men may equally fitted for women.
On the other hand, what about those labors thought to be just for women, such as washing dish, washing clothes, taking care for kids? Despite the fact that many women possessing some gift that they are born mothers, many "born fathers' do exist. These men with great capabilities of getting along with kids can do the job just as well as women, as in many other cases. Therefore, those labors which, in our prejudice, just good for women, maybe designed for them, are also equally suited for men.
In the end, although the physical differences do exist and result in some distinct abilities to do some tasks, there are many other jobs are equally well suited for men and women, despite the prejudice about the old stereotypes of men and women. As a consequence, in so many circumstances, we should treat men and women with equal respect, requiring them for equal efforts.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- Integrated TaskIn the 1950s Torreya taxifoha, a type of evergreen tree once very common in the state of Florida, started to die out. No one is sure exactly what caused the decline, but chances are good that if nothing is done, Torreya will soon become ext
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- Integrated Tasks.Many consumers ignore commercial advertisements. In response, advertising companies have started using a new tactic, called 'buzzing." The advertisers hire people—buzzers—who personally promote (buzz) products to people they know or meet.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- Integrated TaskThe cane toad is a large (1.8 kg) amphibian species native to Central and South America. It was deliberately introduced to Australia in 1935 with the expectation that it would protect farmers' crops by eating harmful insects. Unfortunatel
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- Integrated TaskEvery year, forest fires and severe storms cause a great deal of damage to forests in the northwestern United States. One way of dealing with the aftermath of these disasters is called salvage logging, which is the practice of removing dead
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.