The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In deve

The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Generally, culture refers to group-specific behaviors. The contemporary culture usually covers a broad range of categories including political culture, religious culture, business culture and so forth. There is no doubting the fact the youth represents a special fraction of contemporary culture. In my perspective, however, by analyzing the trends of the youth it is not enough to understand contemporary culture.

As a matter of fact, few will disagree that the trend of youth reflect the most notable contemporary culture.We understand the trend of the youth through what they eat, how they look and what they long for. For example, the youth like to eat fast food, which reflect the increasingly rising life pace; the fond of internet among the youth demonstrates the network culture that the modern technology has brought for us; the pursuit of lucrative career and the lack of compassion indicate that the society are placing money as a top priority. Therefore, by analyzing the trend of the youth we can understand the contemporary culture in some respects.

However, we must admit that culture can be presented by a variety of forms, such as a group of people, a kind of behavior, or even an public event. For example, we believes that a group of people who are well educated and hold the well-paid position in the society represent "elite culture". Aside from this, the act that people stand in a line while waiting for a bus is regarded as "line culture". Furthermore,the public event such as Guo Meimei who shows off her luxury possessions and her relations with leader of China Red Cross reflects the "charity culture" in China. In light of these, it is difficult to understand culture only by a specific group of people, especially the youth who own comparatively less social experience.

Moreover, the culture itself is intangible. Other than analyzing the trend of its groups, another effective way is to experience it.Indeed, until I came to the America, I understand the real religious culture and the freedom of speech that a democratic country has owned.

In conclusion, analyzing the trend of the youth is a effective way to understand the contemporary culture. However, depending on it is not enough to understand all respects of contemporary culture. In addition, my experience informs me that only when you experience it, you can understand it more profoundly.

Sentence: As a matter of fact, few will disagree that the trend of youth reflect the most notable contemporary culture.We understand the trend of the youth through what they eat, how they look and what they long for.
Description: The fragment youth reflect the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reflect with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, we believes that a group of people who are well educated and hold the well-paid position in the society represent 'elite culture'.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to we and believes