A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The eductaion is the most important thing that brings up our children as it forms their brains and shapens their characters. The well educated students represent the future of our society. hence, they are the reasons for the society's welfare and prosperity. An important question about that issue is that shall we make our students study the same national curriculum in school untill they enter college?

Many people believe that we should make diversity in the education curriculum. They bolster their point of view saying that this will give the students ability to choose their courses so the ...

Sentence: The luxury of having diversity in curriculums in school level can delayed to the college level as the student is more able to know his fields of interest and more able to choose them independently.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and delayed

Sentence: The eductaion is the most important thing that brings up our children as it forms their brains and shapens their characters.
Error: eductaion Suggestion: education
Error: shapens Suggestion: shapes

Sentence: An important question about that issue is that shall we make our students study the same national curriculum in school untill they enter college?
Error: untill Suggestion: until

Sentence: As a conclusion, having a national curriculum is important to make sure that the students recieved the same level of education and the competition between them in college entrance is fair.
Error: recieved Suggestion: received

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre