A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The nation cannot force any student to study the same national curriculum even prior to entering college. It is not fair to make a claim which states all the children need to study the common standard syllabus what a country has set forth. There are several reasons as to why the above claim is not practical to implement.

Every child has his or her's own capacity and capability. It is very difficult to make a generalize claim that implies to everyone to do the same thing. Some students are weaker than some others. It won't be right to force them to study subjects which they can't cope up wit...

Sentence: It is very difficult to make a generalize claim that implies to everyone to do the same thing.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to a and generalize

Sentence: One of the the other most important thing to keep in mind is the interest of the child.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Such a child should be recognised by the teacher and the school should give him the levity to choose his subjects instead of forcing him to do something in which he will only fail and loose his motivation to do anything in life.
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized

Sentence: On the other hand some other kids are extremely bright and they have great skills when it comes to calculations, technology, etc. Such students should be given a chance to make use of their extraordinary skills and therefore choose more challeging subjects based on their level of intelligence, instead of doing the standard curriculum.
Error: challeging Suggestion: challenging

Sentence: Hence every nation should thrive to build a system where students are free to modify the curriulum even before they enter college based on their interests, skills, cababilities and aptitude towards the subject.
Error: cababilities Suggestion: capabilities
Error: curriulum Suggestion: curriculum

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre