A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

I believe that "A nation should not require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college." Because every student has different area of interest and if they are forced to study same curriculum then it might have fiasco effects on performance of students, that a nation never want. Because nation youth is imperative for nation which will go through schools and colleges to become expert in their own fields. If they will be tortured by same curriculum then what nation can expect? I will justify my statement by taking examples into consideration which explicitly shape my position.

schools and colleges are putting real efforts on curriculum of their institution because that is what students are gonna read. If its not productive and practical then, When student will leave school they will be nothing more than impractical student. Putting this requirement into consideration now government endorse implementation of electives. For instance, now in schools when students after eighth grade given elective like computer science, home science, music, physical science etc. They have to choose one of them curriculum. now they have freedom to choose their particular area of interest. now a student who is not interested in music and has proclivity for computer science will take computer science and he will not suffer for year by spending time on subject which he does not like. Instead he will utilize this opportunity and invest his time in computer science because it is his interest not a burden.

Student learn by interest not by imposing curriculum what nation want. For instance, hitherto when i was studying in school we did not have these choice of electives. I remember my friend sofia which was particularly interested in home science because she was from minor city so she grew in atmosphere where women are solely take care of their home. So she had a facility with cooking but our school did not give us choice which student have now days and everyone has to take computer science. I found her very depressing because she was not good at computer science although she was excellent in other subjects. This led to have negative effect on her carrier. Due to obtaining low marks into computer science, her overall aggregation of marks stumbled to 96 percentile and she was not qualified for admission criteria in high school that took only 98-99 percentile marks student. So this shows that swot and passionate girl did not get admission because of low marks. But if we take her situation now when schools are offering electives then there will be really different, at least better now.

So above example clearly give exegesis that when a student is given freedom to choose subjects then it has thriving effects on student future. Which is mandatory for nation growth. If students of nation has given tedious and unproductive subjects then they can expect nothing from student community. Because youth that forms basal of future of nation are only students, If it will suffer then eventually nation growth will suffer.So I think that "A nation should not require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college."

Sentence: If its not productive and practical then, When student will leave school they will be nothing more than impractical student.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to its and not

Sentence: Student learn by interest not by imposing curriculum what nation want.
Description: The fragment Student learn by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past participle

Sentence: schools and colleges are putting real efforts on curriculum of their institution because that is what students are gonna read.
Error: gonna Suggestion: going to

Sentences need to be polished.