A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

What kind of pre college curriculum should a nation choose for its students? Should it adhere to a single curriculum for all of its students or students should have flexibility to choose specialized curriculums pre-college also? While one may argue that having more choice of pre-school curriculum is useful however benefits of having a single curriculum outweigh the former. A single curriculum engenders ease of administration for both colleges and schools and provides more opportunities for students to make up their mind before they choose a field.

There are certain topics of education which everyone should know. Some one may be specialized in Nuclear theory, Computer Networks or Economics or Archaelogy but there are certain diverse fields all of them should have an elementary knowledge. An archaelogist should know elementary mathematics otherwise he would not be able to handle the basic calculations which are required as part of quotidian activities. A nuclear scientist should be familiar with basic social and economic theory to ascertain if what political party proclaims really makes sense. A class in rhetorical and logical reasoning would help a person from any stream. And only a single curriculum can cover wide variety of general subjects which everyone should know irrespective of the field they work.

A single pre-college curriculum can help students make more informed decisions about the field they want to go. Firsly it exposes them to a wide variety of subjects. A student to atleast know about a field to decide if the really wants to go there. Secondly it gives sufficient time for students to identify the field they really want to go. Upto high school human mind is still in development stage. It may identify certain fields piquant, try out them and divert to some other field. A single curriculum gives sufficient time for students to identify their real interests, the fields they actually want to be in.

Therefore it is cleary evident that a single curriculum is more useful for students and hence the nation alike. It enriches the students with the essential knowledge of variety of subjects and provides more opportunities for him to choose a field. So a nation should mandate its students to a single national curriculum.

Sentence: So a nation should mandate its students to a single national curriculum.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and mandate

Sentence: An archaelogist should know elementary mathematics otherwise he would not be able to handle the basic calculations which are required as part of quotidian activities.
Error: quotidian Suggestion: ?
Error: archaelogist Suggestion: archeologist

Sentence: A student to atleast know about a field to decide if the really wants to go there.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

Sentence: Therefore it is cleary evident that a single curriculum is more useful for students and hence the nation alike.
Error: cleary Suggestion: clearly