Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas wher

Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas where residents lead healthy lives, and clearly Plainsville is such an area. Plainsville merchants report that sales of running shoes and exercise clothing are at all-time highs. The local health club has more members than ever, and the weight training and aerobics classes are always full. Finally, Plainsville's schoolchildren represent a new generation of potential customers: these schoolchildren are required to participate in a fitness-for-life program, which emphasizes the benefits of regular exercise at an early age.
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted

The author in the passage is fully confident about new franchise in the plainsville town will be successful by making some of the assumptions.

The first assumption made by author that store could be very successful might not be very accurate because its profitable usually in areas where people tend to live healthy life ,and says plainsville is one such .The franchise may be wrong as even different people may also be buying products. because people who are not leading a really healthy life really think about their health a lot .so the reason may not be that valid, because the mindset of Plainsvile might be entirely different.

Author assume that higher sales of sports shoes and exercise clothing might be a positive sign for its next store to be opened,but this assumption might not be that valid because he doesn’t says whether people are really buying this for keeping their health good or for any other reason. The sales may also be at all time high because the people earlier were not that interested in buying these things.So there are no statistics to prove this.

If the health club has more numbers then its not said that how will it be profitable to them, as people coming to healthclubs may not be really interested in buying those items sold by Nature way.

The next assumption about school children participating in fitness for life program might not be that accurate, because the author has to be sure how many percentage of schoolchildren or how many schools are participating in the fitness program. If author claims that this really benefits its franchise in the town he should really have a survey conducted.

Though Some of the author assumptions might prove correct, they cannot take it for guaranteed unless they are supported by proper surveys and their reports.Proper statistic can prove them correct. The general Survey should also be conducted in plainsville and a proper feedback from the people to be taken . because their response would be key factor as how their franchise would be made more profitable.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.