Parents should be able to monitor and restrict which books, digital media or other information their children access at or check out of the public library.

Parents should be able to monitor and restrict which books, digital media, or other infromation their children access at or check out of the public library.

Very often, children have a tendency to explore subjects which are a little eccentric or may be morally objectionable. This tendency is a natural one, as the growing individual tries to demystify certain mundane matters, which seem arcane to the young mind. This deep rooted desire exposes the child to a few unscrupulous dimensions of the everyday world. Let us take an example where a young student barely ten years old gets into a public library and; through his curiosity gets hold of a highly erotic fiction book. This experience would certainly make the child pervert as it would more often than not imbibe a desire of leaning towards unethical subjects. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that the parents should have a complete record and authority over such exchanges.

Moving on, if a parent notices his child engaged in some profane activity which could be harmful to the child in more than one way- the content of such a noxious book or article may be too violent or too vulgar to the child- the parent can very well enlighten the child about the ill effects of such an exposure. The parent can admonish the child and more importantly expurgate him of the side effects and also make him realize how certain things are salubrious, while some others baleful. Such an exercise would make child- the future of the country and future of his parents- a lot more morally intact.

Another interesting benefit of such a practise is that the parents would be well aware of the interest of their children. Suppose John is very keen on getting scientific books and audio visuals home. This would clearly indicate his parents that their boy has leaning towards science and hence, they can rely him to pursue this in the future as well. This practise would also help the parent understand their child, in a more close way.

Some may argue that too much involvement of parents in their children's exchanges in the library would curb them from growing independently and would build an unwarranted pressure. However, this idea gets overshadowed by the ill effects of granting too much freedom.

Therefore, it is for the betterment of the children that parents should be allowed to monitor and restrict their children's exchanges in the public library which includes the books, digital media,etc.

Sentence: This practise would also help the parent understand their child, in a more close way.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to practise and would

Sentence: Parents should be able to monitor and restrict which books, digital media, or other infromation their children access at or check out of the public library.
Error: infromation Suggestion: information

Sentence: Another interesting benefit of such a practise is that the parents would be well aware of the interest of their children.
Error: practise Suggestion: practice

Error: practise Suggestion: practice