As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think themselves will surely deteriorate

Technology has been an integral part of the human life right from the evolution of man. Example; the basic technology that the humans initially relied upon was the fire. There on there has been a tremendous transition from a bullock cart to long super luxurious cars. Technology keep on increasing day to day and at the same time people rely more and more on it. Relying on technology doesn’t mean people are unable to think on their own or solve their problems independently. People in the new generation are very enthusiastic about learning new methods, new skills , new machines for making the work little easier etc.

The ability for people to think does not degrade as for developing new technologies, abundant knowledge is required. So the ability for the people to deteriorate is less for the varied reasons. People are passionate about learning new technologies.People always to upgrade their knowledge and walk along with the recent crowd, so they tend to gain a variety of new technological knowledge. Example, many senior citizens are now taking up classes and courses to learn basic skills in computers.In olden period, people took days and days to reecho their destination. But today to the invention of planes and aircrafts, we are able to reach our destination within few hours. Technology was bought in for people so as to make their work easy, for helping people to do more than one job at a time which would be skill effective and also work effective. According to the given sentence, if the technology increases, the ability to work reduced is an irony as to invent a new technology in the market the person has to study, research and then think what exactly is the technology that he wants to launch in the market so that people will be benefitted and so will he. By inventing a new technology, the person devotes time for himself, his family or for the activities of his own interest. Apart from his brain his mind also needs a rest and calmness, so devoting time for himself will allow him to think beet as he will feel better and if his mind is calm he will work more effectively leading him to invent a better technology.

Hence the change that has been on this planet reflects the thought work which has been useful for sculpting a better and a beautiful world. So it is the technology that has been taking care of us by easing our day to day activities and motivating us to think more and more to develop a better future and a better place to live on this planet. Therefore technology aids us in creation of better world through a cleaner vision.

Sentence: There on there has been a tremendous transition from a bullock cart to long super luxurious cars.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to on and there

Sentence: Technology keep on increasing day to day and at the same time people rely more and more on it.
Description: The fragment Technology keep on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace keep with verb, past participle

The essay needs to be better organized.