People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.

People have different behaviors due to different circumstances.variable situations enforce them to do some reaction that is even strange. In some cases, they have to illustrate their hidden abilities when face certain problems and discover their skills and talents which would never happen if they did not run into a problem. In contrast, some certain people’s behavior is determined by their own making and they want to show their special behavior which distinguishes them from others.

People prefer to resist in front of difficult situations and show similar behavior at the same situations. For example, the most proportion of people tries to fight against their enemy and protect their family members. They illustrate certain behavior that is predictable and their circumstance enforces them to react against their enemy. At these certain situations, people would be able to discover their special talent which protects them against others. Another example is related to some people who has to go to war, before going to war, they do not realize their abilities and during and after war they discover some talents and abilities that provide them with the golden opportunity to fight against their enemy and ruin them. It is less likely that these certain talents and skills emerge at peaceful situation during people’s lives.

People also take care about their children and protect them from dangerous event. Nature force induces them to pay utmost attention to their children and try to make a decent living for them. These behaviors are similar among people from all over the world because they experience same situations. They take certain factors into account when they run into a same problem and show predictable behaviors. For instance, when their children are hungry, they try to provide them with healthy food because their children’s action, enforce them to make an effort.

Although some certain situations cause to certain behaviors, the most percentage of people’s behavior is determined by their own making during their lives. They know that should search about their god without any forces. Furthermore, they like to fallow esthetic conceptions and show their own behaviors in front of these conceptions and make difference. For instance, some eminent people choose special majors like music and painting and show their own behavior to create invaluable creatures. Moreover, they teach their special behavior to people and encourage them to fallow their behaviors.

In conclusion, certain behaviors are shown at special circumstances and it cannot be overlooked that forces like nature forces and inherent forces induce people to illustrate special behavior. People are enforced to respect their rules in their society and practice all customs and obligations that they have. Moreover, there are certain behaviors that belong to persons and distinguish them from each other without ant forcing.

Sentence: Furthermore, they like to fallow esthetic conceptions and show their own behaviors in front of these conceptions and make difference.
Error: esthetic Suggestion: No alternate word