People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling r

People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Behaviorists such as B.F Skinner believe that human nature is malleable, and that people's behavior can be changed by changing enviroment. While some argue that Skinner's contention is inaccurate, others purport the his view. Although one's behavior is dependent upon oneself, the surrounding environment has a great influnece on the person. Likewise, no matter how much suggestion and help people provide, the decison made depends oneself. So it is certain that people's behavior not only rely on the forces exerted, but it also depends on their own effort.

No one born to be criminals. One's behavior, on a small scale, is dependent upon the parents' behavior. Oftentime,how the parents behave has direct effect on their childrens. If a child was brought up in a family that both of its parents behaved offensively and abused others, the child would be likely end up having similiar behavior. On the contrary, if one grew up in a family that all the people around him received high education and were sensitive to even minor social rules, one would conduct oneself with similar propriety. In addition to the influence of family members, friends, teachers and schools play categorical role in the children's growth and the development of their behaviors. Friends' behavior affect the things that one value; teachers and schools are the exordinary part of one's education, which decides whether one has prosperity.

What must be addressed, however, is despite of the influence of the others, it would be meaningless if one was resistent to any means of help or effect. Those growing up in the weathly families, for example, in spite of their family culture and backgrounds they would ended up being criminals if they did not conduct themselves with proprieties. More precisely, one is responsible to one's own behavior, as well as the decision of whether to behave properly.

In conclusion, it is clear that people's behavior depend on both the environment in which they live and their own fortitude against temptations or indulgences. The forces or influences from others set up the examples that one could follow, as well as being the assistance; One's own decision or making conduct oneself with propriety.

Sentence: Friends' behavior affect the things that one value; teachers and schools are the exordinary part of one's education, which decides whether one has prosperity.
Description: The fragment behavior affect the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affect with verb, past tense

Sentence: Those growing up in the weathly families, for example, in spite of their family culture and backgrounds they would ended up being criminals if they did not conduct themselves with proprieties.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to would and ended

Sentence: In conclusion, it is clear that people's behavior depend on both the environment in which they live and their own fortitude against temptations or indulgences.
Description: The fragment behavior depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past participle

Sentence: Behaviorists such as B.F Skinner believe that human nature is malleable, and that people's behavior can be changed by changing enviroment.
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: Although one's behavior is dependent upon oneself, the surrounding environment has a great influnece on the person.
Error: influnece Suggestion: influence

Sentence: Likewise, no matter how much suggestion and help people provide, the decison made depends oneself.
Error: decison Suggestion: decision

Sentence: Oftentime,how the parents behave has direct effect on their childrens.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Sentence: If a child was brought up in a family that both of its parents behaved offensively and abused others, the child would be likely end up having similiar behavior.
Error: similiar Suggestion: similar

Sentence: What must be addressed, however, is despite of the influence of the others, it would be meaningless if one was resistent to any means of help or effect.
Error: resistent Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: weathly Suggestion: No alternate word