The perceived greatness of any political leader has more to do with the challenges faced by that leader than with any of his or her inherent skills and abilities.

It is a very controversial issue whether perceptions of greatness in political leaders are determined by the challenged that they face during their terms in office or by their inherent skills and abilities. Although, most of political leaders are highlight in history because of importance times that they lived, some of them are bold in history due to their special talents and ability of self- confidence to make a revolutions during their times. Examples of both leaders are numerous and include the history of Nelson Mandela, Khomeini and Cheguvara for the first category and history of Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill and khameneey for the second category.

Nelson Mandela is considered one of the greatest political leaders in both South Africa and world. He had inherent skills and ability of high self- confidence to be president in South Africa and try to fight against white and black domination and provide people with the equal opportunities to live with each other. He could win Nobel peace prize by arousing people minds entire the world. Another man, Khomeini, also was one of political leaders that convinced people to fight against injustice and poverty and make revolution. His inherent skills to give good speech incite people to fight against their dictator king. These kinds of political leaders are symbols of charisma leaders entire the world, because they could unite people against rigor and tyranny and highlight their times.

Abraham Lincoln was another political man who is considered the greatest of all the American presidents. History makes him great because he faced a great challenge_ the civil war between the North and the South in 1860s. Lincoln led the united state to victory over the rebels and reunited the country which is considered great. It cannot be ignore that although this challenge makes him great, his talent and abilities to face the important problems and select the best strategy to solve it, illustrate that he has skill. Moreover, due to World War II which was incredible challenge for political leaders, Winston Churchill is considered the perception of greatness in the history. However, Churchill was not popular before the war. When he did his best and adopted decent strategy to face this significant challenge, many people believe him as a big political leader in their time.

Khameneey also is considered one of the greatest political presidents in Iran history. Iran revolution and war make him great in Iran and entire the world. However his talents are not what make his perceived greatness. In this age, few people believe that he is particularly smart, a very good speech maker, or a good arbitrator. While most people believe that he led the Iran to victory in the war after revolution and therefore perceive him as great.

Many people argue that history gave these political leaders great challenge and made them famous and other prefer to think that these men and women were already great because of their skills and ability of self- confidence. The combination of both might be true since many political leaders who face a big challenge like war could overcome on it just by their talent and ability which would never happen if they did not have any skills to adopt a best strategy at the crucial events.

Sentence: The combination of both might be true since many political leaders who face a big challenge like war could overcome on it just by their talent and ability which would never happen if they did not have any skills to adopt a best strategy at the crucial events.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best