"Practicality is now our great idol, which all powers and talents must serve. Anything that is not obviously practical has little value in today's world."

“practicality” is a concept which is related to “functionality; It means that any aspect of life has been improved from “theoretical” state to “practical” state. Practicality has its especial value because it is tangible for everyone. Moreover, no one will be able to enhance works and improve the situation just by theoretical idea; in another way, problems and difficult circumstances will be resolved by getting theoretic ideas and making it practical. Hence, I support the statement that practically is now our great ideal that all powers and talents must serve; in addition, anything which is not practical, has little value because of the subsequent reasons.

Firstly, people will be more satisfied if they could feel real things in the world; in another word, everything which is theoritical will not be gratifying by most of people except some clusters of scientists and researchers. For example, the electricity has been existing from the beginning of the human life; however, it was not tangible for no one until the Edison era. Edison made a lot of efforts to prove for others the existance of electricity but, most of the people reject him except a bit number of scientists ; nevertheless, he invented the first light of the world that changed the electricity power to light. After this creation, all the people were convinced about his theory and accepted him. All this acceptances were because of they could feel and touch the theory in a practical way. Before this invention, Edison theory was just a humor; however after it, it changed to one of the most famous inventions in the world; because he could present practicality.

Secondly, most of the present world’s works, especially problems cannot be solved just by utilizing theory. There are numerous example of legislations that have made by the government which have never applied in reality. They have stopped merely as a theory and never get practicality. For example, in case of using nuclear weapons, there are a lot of agreement which most of the countries have accepted to stop producing nuclear weapons; nevertheless, we can vividly perceive that all that countries are still continuing their own way and all days produce new nuclear weapons. Hence, these agreement will be left in theory step unless they made it practical and function it.

As a summary, I indeed favor the idea that practicaly has a great value and is a great idea; because practicaly has been always tangible for people and based on it, people would be more satisfied. Moreover, theory ideas will not help us in solving problems; however, they must be accompanied by practical actions that could be valuable and effective for everyone.

Sentence: All this acceptances were because of they could feel and touch the theory in a practical way.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and acceptances
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

Sentence: Firstly, people will be more satisfied if they could feel real things in the world; in another word, everything which is theoritical will not be gratifying by most of people except some clusters of scientists and researchers.
Error: theoritical Suggestion: theoretical

Sentence: Edison made a lot of efforts to prove for others the existance of electricity but, most of the people reject him except a bit number of scientists ; nevertheless, he invented the first light of the world that changed the electricity power to light.
Error: existance Suggestion: existence

Sentence: As a summary, I indeed favor the idea that practicaly has a great value and is a great idea; because practicaly has been always tangible for people and based on it, people would be more satisfied.
Error: practicaly Suggestion: practically