Science is meaningless without religion.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should conside

Science is meaningless without religion.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Science often described as - "Reasoning out the mechanism behind every human action" always contradicts with religion. The issue topic given here seems to connect the most conflicting elements of life's existence. In its very basic definition science is one which always need evidence to prove any fact where as religion is spiritual belief.

From the studies of Paleontology, we can be aware that from the ancient period religionist alwayas had an bellicose attitude with the scientists. They thought that each and everything that scientist discovered and engineered was against nature. The best e...

Sentence: From the studies of Paleontology, we can be aware that from the ancient period religionist alwayas had an bellicose attitude with the scientists.
Error: alwayas Suggestion: always

Sentence: WHO, the UN scientific health organisation alarmed by the over population conducted awareness programs in Africa.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization