Science is meaningless without religion Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and supporting your position you should consider

Science is meaningless without religion.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Though both Science and Religion stem from the the F's the two them are completely different while one F stands for faith the other stands for fact. Science is based on fact on the other hand religion is constructed upon faith. Faith is something related to beliefs of a person or a group of persons. Fact is something that is based on realistic things and not inanimate beliefs.Therefore saying that religion gives meaning to science is completely meaningless.

Firstly if science was to be rendered meaningless without religion then I would categorically state that we would still be in the stone ages and be practicing religion rather eating the fruits of science. In the stone age there was no religion but there were many inventions like the wheel, fire and the list goes on the stone age man did not follow any religion but was able to create useful things that were engendered due to his desire to solve problems through science.The fact that science stems from reason and religion from belief is in itself sufficient to say that it would be inappropriate for us to link science with religion and go on to say that the latter existence crates meaning for religion.

Many great scientists who invented great things were not ascetics but were more or less people whose intuition led them to solve mysteries with the help of scientific thinking.For example Albert Einstein discovered gravitation due to his quest for reason as to why the apple fell on his head and not due to his religious sentiments or religious teachings.Religion did not give meaning or make science meaningful in this case.

Religion I believe creates more problems than it solves while on the other hand science helps create solutions to problems.Though sometimes science could create problems this ca be undermined given the amount of beneficial things it has to offer.

In conclusion I would say that science is in a completely different domain as that of religion and linking the two of them and saying science has no meaning without religion is completely unacceptable.

Sentence: Though both Science and Religion stem from the the F's the two them are completely different while one F stands for faith the other stands for fact.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Religion I believe creates more problems than it solves while on the other hand science helps create solutions to problems.Though sometimes science could create problems this ca be undermined given the amount of beneficial things it has to offer.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to believe and creates