Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.Write a response in which you

Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

In the speaker's opinion arts is one field into which people go following their passion rather tan anything else.And arts,can only be pursued or done only if the person is interested and not under pressure.And, when there is no pressure, an individual is determined to follow his passion for arts it does not make a difference whether the government funds him or not.

Here,the issue of government funding is only raised because arts unlike others fields like management,science,technology does not ensure the individual to earn much.Most people even though interested are not willing to take up arts cause of the monetary issues.And,if the equal amount of hard work is put in other fields they triple or quadruple times that they earn in this field.

Seeing the issue from the country's point of view only the developed nations can take a huge step of funding arts as they have enough resources to do so.And ,the developing nations even if they want to invest may not be able to do so ,as their resources are far less compared to those of the big nations.Countries like India,Pakistan,Kajakhastan and many other Asian,African nations are deprived of basic necessities like food and shelter should concentrate on improving the country's GDP rate than on other issues .

However,great artists who painted Monolisa,Cleopatra etc did not do so, in order to earn but did so only to follow their interests.And, not only in the history ,even in the present times artists like M.F Hussain did not bother about monetary issues.Art is a field which is evergreen and anything in imagination could be put onto canvas.May it be historic or modern , art always attract people.

In today's world,where people are too busy with their own lives nobody has either time to appreciate art wholeheartedly or willing to invest huge amounts on such arts. In a nutshell, if the country has enough resources and want their heritage,culture to flourish can fund arts.Otherwise,the artists should depend on their skill and not wait for the government to fund them.

Sentence: Here,the issue of government funding is only raised because arts unlike others fields like management,science,technology does not ensure the individual to earn much.Most people even though interested are not willing to take up arts cause of the monetary issues.And,if the equal amount of hard work is put in other fields they triple or quadruple times that they earn in this field.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and fields

Sentence: In today's world,where people are too busy with their own lives nobody has either time to appreciate art wholeheartedly or willing to invest huge amounts on such arts.
Description: The fragment has either time is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace either with adjective