Some people believe that teaching morality should be the foundation of education. Others believe that teaching a foundation of logical reasoning would do more to produce a moral society.

The issue revolves around the importance of morality and logical reasoning as to which of the two would have a greater impact on our lives and in turn pave the way for a bright future.

The values a child learns during has early ages have a great impact on the way he grows up to become an individual and greatly influence the way in which he responds to situations in his life. Inculcating proper moral values strictly adhering to a given set of norms would conform the child to a given path and would prevent him from taking poor decisions in his life. But is life and work done judged only based on moral values?One cannot simply inculcate a certain set of values to an individual.Each situation,each decision in life depends on the circumstances that cloud the individual.

Acting simply based on certain moral values which one might have learnt without questioning the logic behind the decision may prove to be a case of poor judgment which might tarnish one's image in the society.A proper questioning of how one should act in a particular situation is of utmost importance.If he child his taught in his early ages to think at each step , ponder about before taking a decision although it might take a lot of efforts to develop such a habit it would surely be beneficial in the long run.

Moral values though might guide a person to be a responsible citizen or a responsible member of the family but without logically questioning one's motive to take a particular decision one might deviate towards a different path leading to a dead end.A proper balance between logical reasoning and moral values has to be maintained to ensure all round development.

Thus as a person grows one would be morally developed and if the situation arises where he would need to question the things he has learnt in the past he would be able to alter his decision accordingly.Logical reasoning has led us to discover many things, has led mankind to uncover the truths of the world, the very sole foundation of science is based on logical reasoning without which the world would simply be covered in darkness.At the same time rampant questioning of everything one does would simply befuddle and confuse the person and may not prove fruitful.One needs to have a certain mindset developed before hand so that it becomes easy to take harder decisions in the future.

Thus a proper balance has to be maintained between the two to ensure that a child is brought up morally right and this would ensure that he becomes a vital part of the society but at the same time it is necessary to take into consideration logical reasoning so that one may act according to the circumstances that surrounds the person

Sentence: The values a child learns during has early ages have a great impact on the way he grows up to become an individual and greatly influence the way in which he responds to situations in his life.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to during and has

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.