In democracy, people will vote and get what they want. There will be an option for them to choose. But, in television, people watch what the TV people show. It's not their choice; It's the director's choice. But, of course, the show is made keeping the audience in mind. But not what they demand.

Some of the daily soaps are watched by a particular set of people, some like it and some don't. But, people who like it did not elect or choose the that show. When the show started people liked to watch it because the content or the subject of the show was interesting to a particular group of people. Thsoe people did not do any voting or asked for that particular show.

For example, the reality shows are made, say for example in India, one of the most famous reality shows are MTv Roadies and " Dance India Dance". People who like action packed, thrilling kinds of show will watch Mtv Roadies and people who like dancing will watch the other show. None of these shows are elected by the people of India. They first made and depending on the TRP, one of the measure to rate the show, the series was made. What show to be made is decided by the director, but how the show goes is definitely decided by the audience of the show.

People watch television shows to get information, to relax and most of the daily soaps, people watch them because it distantly connects with thier daily life. Atleast, people in India watch the daily soaps because, it connects to their daily life. the family politics, entertainment, etc. all these, they try to conenct woith their daily lives. And directors of these shows make the serials based on their daily life. But, nowhere the audience will control the content of what they watch. Nobody will go and tell the director to direct these sequences in the next upcoming part or remove so and so content because it is not appropriate to my life. No, this is not what happens.

Democracy is different, of course the shows are made for the people, but it is not by the people. In this context, it is made for the audience, but definitely not by the audience. Democratic countries choose their leaders and go to the leaders they have chosen with their problems. But it is not the same with television.
Hence, television is not entirely democratic.

Please type formally: It's should be It is, don't should be don not. etc.

"say for example in India ...", "for example in India..."

Sentence: People watch television shows to get information, to relax and most of the daily soaps, people watch them because it distantly connects with thier daily life.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Atleast, people in India watch the daily soaps because, it connects to their daily life. the family politics, entertainment, etc. all these, they try to conenct woith their daily lives.
Error: woith Suggestion: worth
Error: conenct Suggestion: connect