Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure

Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most ompelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Universities ought to ask every student to attend a veriety of courses different from the student's field of study. Outside the student's major, there is still a large world. Some may benefit on this required learning and succeed in his major with aid of it. Furthermore, some may find a veriety of fun and interests with this policy and live a more beautiful life. In order to make young people live better, universities should make this requirement.

First, some students can succeed in his field of study with the help of taking courses outside. Courses outside the student's major include materials which one could have never noticed. What's more, there might happen to be some useful tools, knowledge, or simply some fresh ideas for this guy. Despite that he has less time to focus on his field and get some kind of "distraction", he could make a large progress in his field of learning. In fact, there are many great advances induced by materials seemed to be irrelevant.

Second, students may enrich their lives with this policy. With this demand, some students majoring in physics might need to take music courses, while art students have to learn some math. Although this must take some hard work and might repay less, some of them still have chances to glance at other field other than stay in their ivory tower. Moreover, maybe there is a young man finding his own special fond of music while he is struggling with his major, that is, physics. Needless to say, he can enjoy himself and relax with music and this surely enlighten his life.

In the end, colleges should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of learning. Some students can succeed in his field of study with the help of taking courses outside. In addition, students may enrich their lives with this policy. Since the goal of universities is to educated students so as to help them succeess, live better lives, and to give contributions to their societies, universities must make this rule.

Sentence: Since the goal of universities is to educated students so as to help them succeess, live better lives, and to give contributions to their societies, universities must make this rule.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and educated

Sentence: Universities ought to ask every student to attend a veriety of courses different from the student's field of study.
Error: veriety Suggestion: variety

Sentence: Furthermore, some may find a veriety of fun and interests with this policy and live a more beautiful life.
Error: veriety Suggestion: variety

Error: succeess Suggestion: success