Universities should require every students to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

Universities offer variety of courses for graduation of a student. When a student is in the graduation phase then he has decided one's field of interest, So accordingly universities have courses like engineering, photography, journalism or some sports courses also.Here author refers outside the field of study means common fields of study like fundamental sciences, engineering, etc.

Generally many universities have common courses because of student's interest. In India there is a common trend for students of going to engineering or medical stream. There are very rare students who pursue their graduation in different fields like journalism, photography. Because there is less scope for these fields. If this kind of situation will occur then many talents in variety of fields do not develope. Hence there will be less creativity in corresponding fields. So Universities should have variety of courses so that students can pursue their course of interest.

When Universities will require students from variety of courses then there will be development in various fields.This will cause more innovations and creativity in the universities. If universities will have more specific course then students will also better performance. They will have keen interest for the particular field so they will perform better.

Any country requires variety of people who are adept at various fields like politics, singing, media studies, national international sports, etc. For example if someone is interested in politics or history of nation then he can make his career in politics. so country will have good political leader. In this way for developing good nation various fields genius are required so universities should require variety of students for variety of fields which are out of student's field of study. Somimes students want to do some different apart from regular studies then universities can also do some flexibility for opportunity to creativity of that student. For example a mechanical engineering student want to do changes in internal combustion engine assembly then he should have that academic space so that he can do his studies with his regular studies.

Finally I can conclude universities should require students to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study to develop various fields so as to develop the better nation.

Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.