We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own.

Learning is continious procedure with assimilating new knowledge . In this process we develop our own ideas and concept . During this development we come across numerous ideas and concept of different people. Some of those ideas we take and some of them we don't.

In this world almost all have their own views and it should be. It is not necssary that all of them agree with our views and concept. Learning process is boost up when we exchange our thoughts with different people and recieve their views and feedback. It actually shapes our thought process as well as learning. But if we exchage our thoughts with someone who strongly disagree with our views then the mutual process of thought exchange is hampered.

For example if we are exchanging view about a footbal match then there is very good scope of enhancing our footbal knowledge and learn new thing when the exchange process is constructive . But if someone strongly opposes our viewpoint then it is not possible to exchange good thoughts , rather it will be converted to a quarrel soon.

It is not necesssary that everybody agree with , what we thought. But at least some agree ment between concept will phycologically increase their acceptance in our mind. So naturally we will soon assimilate those ideas by accepting them and by sharing them. Then by natural interest we will go with that view and learn new thing. On the other hand if the views contradict at very first stage then it is not possible to accept it and go with it to learn new thing.

So we can learn from those whose view has at least some similarity with our own. But at the same time we need to listen what other view point is , even if it contradicts with our own. Sometimes it will bring back us to the right track if we are going to the wrong direction. Thus one should listen all the view points and then decide what will be helpful to him . Otherwise it may lead him to wrong direction.

Sentence: Learning is continious procedure with assimilating new knowledge .
Error: continious Suggestion: continuous

Sentence: It is not necssary that all of them agree with our views and concept.
Error: necssary Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: Learning process is boost up when we exchange our thoughts with different people and recieve their views and feedback.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive

Sentence: But at least some agree ment between concept will phycologically increase their acceptance in our mind.
Error: phycologically Suggestion: psychologically