The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and

The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Authority,by definition, is that the quorum which people choose to govern them. More importantly, it is the people that vote to form the government and consequentlt, it is the voters' responsibility to consistently challenge the authority for some equivocate statements or claims. After weighting the evdience, it is clear that the development of a society is adherent to the consistent questioning from the citizens.

Baron Acton,a British Historian, said that power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The concentration of power in a quotrum or a small ruling group inclines, on the basis of the historical fact, to be in debauchery. Suviet Union,for example,collapsed due to the fact that while it was thoroughly corrupted,most people in the country reticent to the government's policies, which in the view of many regard as the scared cow. As a consequence, it led to the point that people became intolerance to such a corrupted party and then overthraw it inadventersly.

Second instance in which the prosperous of a society is reinforce when most of its people are involved in questioning the people in power is the Economic Reforms in China. Once a implacable foe of capitalism, Peole's Repbulic of China recently seems, in parctice if not in principle, to have embraced it. Undoubtly the economics reforms creat the prodigious amount of wealth and bolster the GDP in China up to the first in Asia. However, it is the people, in China,that consistently challenged the government for the reforms in the economics and urged the authority to relegate the anachronistic economic system. It shows that the progress of a society is accompanied with its people questioning the governemnt.

However, the government need to be clear that what the majority is, and the authority has to, on the basis of being adatful to the publics' opinion consider the stablization of a society.

In final analysis, it is certain that while the pompuous of a society is based on the provident and precient polices made by the government, it is the people, in a society, that bolster that progress of the decision made.

Sentence: Second instance in which the prosperous of a society is reinforce when most of its people are involved in questioning the people in power is the Economic Reforms in China.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and reinforce

Sentence: More importantly, it is the people that vote to form the government and consequentlt, it is the voters' responsibility to consistently challenge the authority for some equivocate statements or claims.
Error: consequentlt Suggestion: consequently

Sentence: After weighting the evdience, it is clear that the development of a society is adherent to the consistent questioning from the citizens.
Error: evdience Suggestion: evidence

Sentence: As a consequence, it led to the point that people became intolerance to such a corrupted party and then overthraw it inadventersly.
Error: inadventersly Suggestion: ?
Error: overthraw Suggestion: overthrow

Sentence: Once a implacable foe of capitalism, Peole's Repbulic of China recently seems, in parctice if not in principle, to have embraced it.
Error: parctice Suggestion: practice

Sentence: Undoubtly the economics reforms creat the prodigious amount of wealth and bolster the GDP in China up to the first in Asia.
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It shows that the progress of a society is accompanied with its people questioning the governemnt.
Error: governemnt Suggestion: government

Sentence: However, the government need to be clear that what the majority is, and the authority has to, on the basis of being adatful to the publics' opinion consider the stablization of a society.
Error: stablization Suggestion: stabilization
Error: adatful Suggestion: artful

Sentence: In final analysis, it is certain that while the pompuous of a society is based on the provident and precient polices made by the government, it is the people, in a society, that bolster that progress of the decision made.
Error: precient Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: pompuous Suggestion: pompous