"While most of the environmental problems we face result from the use of technology, society must depend upon technology to find solutions to these problems."

Society improves when the quality of people's lifestyle improves. The sole purpose of the technology is to improve the overall lifestyle of people. With the help of technology many problems have been solved, thus increasing the effectiveness and strengthening the transportation and communication channels. However, when technology solves more the problems, it indirectly creates more problems for technology to solve.

Today, we face many environmental problems in many forms such as, air pollution by cars, water pollution by chemical factories, land degradation by deforestation and nuclear waste disposal etc. These problems can be solved if people takes some simple steps; reducing the use of automobiles, reducing the use of plastics, practicing afforestation etc. It will surely bring a change but cannot provide an immediate solution.

The environmental problems that society faces need an effective solution which solves the problem in no less time. Technologists and scientists make sure that before jumping into any solution, they will carry out a research to find its effectiveness and accuracy and weighs its negative and positive sides. They will only implement the solutions if the negative sides is not detrimental to the society as well as it has the intended positive sides. Many serious problems that once the society faced were effectively solved with the aid of technology. For instance, epidemics like small pox and cholera had a serious impact on the society and were never thought it could be eradicated. But now, these diseases are completely eradicated. This is not solved by the society alone but with the aid of dedicated medical professionals, science and technology. Consequently the environmental problems can also be solved by the technology. In fact, many scientists succeeded in finding solutions to these environmental problems such finding alternatives to plastics, fuel that produce less pollution, effective methods for recycling waste etc.

The society can participate in efforts to solve the environmental problems but not always possible to solve it by themselves. They certainly need technology to solve these problems. The role of technology plays in our lives cannot be mesmerized.

Sentence: They will only implement the solutions if the negative sides is not detrimental to the society as well as it has the intended positive sides.
Description: The fragment the negative sides is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: The role of technology plays in our lives cannot be mesmerized.
Error: mesmerized Suggestion: memorized

Suggestions:
You may put more words for issue assays.