While some leaders in government, sports, industry, and other areas attribute their success to a well-developed sense of competition, a society can better prepare its young people for leadership by instilling in them a sense of cooperation.

I believe that the cooperation and the competition, though opposite in nature are the two opposite faces of the same coin.

Linux is one of the most widely used operating system in the world. It is a free software program that is developed and contributed by the people all over the world. Today, linux is used in almost all embedded system softwares. Since it is free, the cost of the embedded system itself is very low. Thus there are many electronic products in the market that have low prices and are more affordable due to development of the linux system. Linux system has a large number of f...

Sentence: Linux system has a large number of features, more than any operating systems like the Microsoft Windows or the Machintosh, making it one of the most indespensible tools that a computer programer cant do without.
Error: indespensible Suggestion: indispensable
Error: programer Suggestion: programmer

Sentence: In the year 2012, scientests claimed the discovery of the 'God Particle', initially present only in the theories.
Error: scientests Suggestion: scientists

Sentence: The LHC experiment would have been impossible, if the scienteists and theorists from all over the world would not have cooperated.
Error: scienteists Suggestion: scientists

Sentence: Apple was the first company to launch the touch screen based technology in the mobile phones, while Samsung was the first company to introduce the amzingly fast processors in the mobile phones.
Error: amzingly Suggestion: amazingly

Sentence: Both cooperation and competion are very important and as mentioned earlier and shown in examples, they are opposite faces of the same coin.
Error: competion Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre