Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to address the most compelling reasons and or examples that could be used to challenge your position Scandals

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.
Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Scandals play crucial role in the process of making people known about the problems in the country, that are otherwise left undiscovered. Many times in the history, the scandals have led to finding the rooted problems in the society and make people aware about it and some measures to solve the problem.

After all, people are very curious about the scandal. They want to know everything that happened, so the media of a country gets a chance to get deeper into the matter that is otherwise not looked. When the scandal of the corruption about the top Chinese leader came out, all the people became curious about it and started to follow it. The media got in the root of the problem of the case of corruption inside the Chinese communist party. People became enlightened about the corruption and the illegal use of power by the powerful person. After this scandal Chinese government started to roll out the measures to end the corruption and the illegal use of power. It helped in the overall development in the country, at least in the hopes of people about their country.

When the case of coal scandal become known in the india, people got to know about inefficient their government is about the utilization of the natural resources of the country. While the scandal took a very long time to get to the solution, the government of india brought various rules about the efficient and incorrupt use of natural resources. Similar is the case in the india , when the case about the telecom license came out, the government launched various plans to distribute the spectrum to various telecom companies in the ways that reduce corruption.

While the scandals bring to the people the otherwise neglected stories, they may sometimes take the mind of people from the important things. Indeed this practice has been used since the history. When a country faces various economic and social problems, the government has shifted the attention of the people to something else, like a recent case when there was economic crisis in the japan, its leaders shifted the mind of people about the famous “diyau” islands case.

The real power of the scandal is seen when the people of the country are capable of judgment about the veracity of the scandal. People should indentify the truth about the scandal and use to make progress and not shift their minds from the solutions of difficult problems.

Need more arguments.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.