1.Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the

1. Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The author claims; nations should pass lows to preserve any remaining wilderness area. Nowadays, there is doubt whether to preserve the wilderness area in their natural inhibits or to bask it for industrialization or urbanization usage. From my point of view, it is better to preserve them intact, which in this essay; I am going to go into for greater details to supports my viewpoint.

First of all, unfortunately human-beings based on their abilities and intelligence assume themselves as the owner of the world; however, they are just a part of this world. If the wild land considers as an ecosystem, we are just the part this chain. This ecosystem chain will process its natural pattern if all its substances and chain`s members progress well and present their best function. However, people based on their mind and physical abilities consider themselves as an organ separate from this chain, which this system progress for them to gain its profits and advantages. For example, in the Iran most of the framers at cultivation used pesticide to increase the crops; on the other hand, they demolish other species inhibits like snakes by this pesticide that has fundamental role on that ecosystem. In this case a population of other species like mice, which are food sources for snakes will increase and this phenomenon causes severe problems in the agriculture, so they have to spend more money to return the pattern in its natural path.

In addition, this ecosystem presents us the unique atmosphere; the trees, soil, water, and the air. These elements are vital in the balance of the atmosphere; and they render the suitable environment for us to survive. For example, the trees prevent soil form eruptions so it means we have a rich and nourishment soil for agriculture, moreover these trees do function as a lung, which by absorbing the CO2 and re-emitting O2 prepare acceptable air to survive. That why they call the jungles as green lungs. Thus, if we imbalance this connection and net we can face serious problems.

And finally, as it mentioned above we are not owner of these lands and we have the responsibilities to deliver all of these gifts and opportunities to our offspring. The point is that, we are not the last generation who lives in this land and after us, our descendants will live here. So, it is our debits to deliver and present to them this nature untactful as possible as we can. By ours rebellious and curious manner, it seems difficult for next generations to bask this opportunities. Because, avariciously we demolish all of this lands; so, it will be difficult for them to do new activities in these lands.

All in all, although using the wilderness areas for civilization seems one of the best option that provide lots short term profits in different cases for now, preserving them from this activities have more merits, which overweight the benefits of using them now for civilization. If I want to list them below they can be, presenting salubrious ecosystem chain with more profits, suitable environment to survive and good wealth for future generations to do their activities.

they demolish other species inhibits like snakes by this pesticide that has fundamental role on that ecosystem.

we are not owner of these lands
we are not the owner of these lands

one of the best option
one of the best options

preserving them from this activities have more merits
preserving them from this activities has more merits

Sentence: By ours rebellious and curious manner, it seems difficult for next generations to bask this opportunities.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and opportunities

Sentence: All in all, although using the wilderness areas for civilization seems one of the best option that provide lots short term profits in different cases for now, preserving them from this activities have more merits, which overweight the benefits of using them now for civilization.
Suggestion: Refer to this and activities