An ailing patient should have an easy access to his or her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access an ailing patient may better determine whether a doctor is competent enough to treat that medical condition. W

An ailing patient should have an easy access to his or her doctor's record of treating similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access an ailing patient may better determine whether a doctor is competent enough to treat that medical condition.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain the reason for the position you take. In developing and supporting you response, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Medical Science is evolving and progressing every second. During just a last few decades medical science has found solutions to various seemingly untreatble diseases. And doctors are referred to as God - The one who can save even those on deathbed. However few may doubt the doctors for their treatment, especially in the doctor's failure cases. However, such cases should not induce the patients to try and gain access to the doctor's records of treating similarly afflicted patients and evaluate his competency.

Doctor is a medical professional, who has by correct means acquired correct knowledge and has reached the position where he can handle various patients suffering from various diseases. He has th knowledge of human anatomy, the medicines and hence accordingly prescribe medicines and carrry out medical procedures. For example, a doctor only can carry out various surgeries, simultaneous sorting the complexities involved and avoiding any further complications in it. Any other layman cannot perform such tasks. Hence it is not wise to doubt on a doctor's knowledge and his competency.

Every patient is different, as is his body. two patients may have similar diseases but their body may react to the treatment patterns differently. A doctor has complete knowledge about detecting the symptoms, diagnosing a disease and eventually decide the pattern of the patient's treatment based on his bodily functions. For Example, a sugery that can be carried out on a young peron somewhere in his 30s, the same cannot be carried out on a patient much older in his age, say around 60 or 70. this is because the geriatric's body must have slowed down, his bodily defences laid down and may not sustain through the surgery. However comapring these two insatnces cannot reduce the competency of a doctor.

Similarly, the degree of a patients illness can also differ the path of treatmnet. Some patients may be at a very early stage of developing the disease whereas others may have crossed the danger threshold. For Example, a diabetes patient in early stages may control his sugar level by simple exercises and diet precautions,whereas another patient may rquire to directly inject insulin doses. Hence, every pattern of treatment will differ in these cases.

However, one can say ac access to doctor's records of treatment of other patients with similar disease may have certain advantages like, He may be able to get an idea of his treatment type and thus, mentallyand financially prepare himself. Also, he may decide on getting a second opinion. He can check whether the doctor is actually acting as a doctor, or is simply interested in extracting money from his patients.

Thus, considering the issue from all the perspectives i believe, it is feasible to trust a doctor on his pattern of treatment, no access to the records of other patients is necessary. Since a person needs to get treated from the disease he is suffering from, he has to trust some or the other doctor and his knowledge and treatment.

Sentence: He has th knowledge of human anatomy, the medicines and hence accordingly prescribe medicines and carrry out medical procedures.
Error: carrry Suggestion: carry
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For Example, a sugery that can be carried out on a young peron somewhere in his 30s, the same cannot be carried out on a patient much older in his age, say around 60 or 70. this is because the geriatric's body must have slowed down, his bodily defences laid down and may not sustain through the surgery.
Error: sugery Suggestion: surgery
Error: peron Suggestion: person

Sentence: However comapring these two insatnces cannot reduce the competency of a doctor.
Error: insatnces Suggestion: instances
Error: comapring Suggestion: comparing

Sentence: Similarly, the degree of a patients illness can also differ the path of treatmnet.
Error: treatmnet Suggestion: treatment

Sentence: For Example, a diabetes patient in early stages may control his sugar level by simple exercises and diet precautions,whereas another patient may rquire to directly inject insulin doses.
Error: rquire Suggestion: require

Sentence: However, one can say ac access to doctor's records of treatment of other patients with similar disease may have certain advantages like, He may be able to get an idea of his treatment type and thus, mentallyand financially prepare himself.
Error: mentallyand Suggestion: mentally and