In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In de

In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The author of this issue maintains that any debates between peoples with polemic points of view culminates in progress, and claims that in many settings the discussion will ends up in progress. Although it covers wide range of topics, I agree his statement since in any discussion there are brain-storming and objectivity which are key roles for any progression. In what follow I will be more limpid.

In fact in many situations the Progress requires many perspectives of adduced issues. more people who hold different points of view can provide many different aspects that were dismissed by others. This may ends in finding gaps or vintage points of the issue. Thus, if we were aware of cohesive aspects of the issue by searching different ideas, we can prescribe better for forthcoming challenges. So, we can resolve the existing problems more thoroughly than before which definitely ends in progress.

Moreover, finding new method and reaching to an agreements is crucial for any progress that without expressing different ideas, we would never meet the agreement. Say, in IRAN nuclear debate which lasted for more than a decade a bilateral respect and citing different ideas prompt to an agreement at the end of the day. without the proportionate discussion in which all sides can present their ideas, no one accept each others’ points. Thus, the agreement will be reached if different sides can present their thought. In fact a progress of dealing with each other will not be obtained without opining different aspects.

Although, the discrepancies may pay off nothing but harsh debate sometimes, no progress get obtained without presenting different ideas for example in scientific issues . many scientist have different points where they are presented, it will find better solution for diverse issues. So, expressing different ideas is crucial in getting one step forward.

Although with expressing all different perspectives which are divergent , reaching a conclusion may seem impossible, many classified ways will be delineated during representing different ideas. So , any different thought should be present to lead in progression.

Sentence: This may ends in finding gaps or vintage points of the issue.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and ends

Sentence: Say, in IRAN nuclear debate which lasted for more than a decade a bilateral respect and citing different ideas prompt to an agreement at the end of the day. without the proportionate discussion in which all sides can present their ideas, no one accept each others' points.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Need more arguments for 'In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view.'.

Try this:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, In some situations, progress can happen among people who have same points of view. (side A), First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.
---------------------------------