ARCHEOLOGICAL TREASURES--OBJECTS OF PRIDE

For a history of a country to be remembered its important that the archeological structures of it should be well preserved. As we all know a country is recognized or rather appreciated with the unique treasures and objects that it possesses. Thus its important that the Government of a country should be concerned and take up all the necessary steps in preserving the heritage of a country rather that exporting or yielding it in the hands of other nation.

As we all know getting to know about your history is an important criteria. Keeping this in mind,the government has made History as an important subject as a part of school curriculum. Many young children get frustrated in learning about the history of a country. The dates, the names and places become difficult to digest. The history for them can be well remembered by taking them to a visit at the museums where the treasures and archeological reserves are preserved.These objects cultivate a fascinations in the minds of them.

The paintings,sculptures,tombs and monuments creates interest in any minds. But if they are not present and are exported to other nations just for a mere amount,the interest in history is killed. Therefore these archeological treasures are a part and parcel of our life. The Government should understand the importance of these and apart from preserving it should strive for developing steps to improve and maintatin the treasures in a proper condition. For example take a nation where mummies are preserved.It is necessary for it to be stored under proper conditions. If the authority neglects then the body will start stinking and over the years there are high chances of it getting vanished. The taxes collected should be channelized towards the maintenance.If necessary for improvising the health of the treasures they should be sent to other nations and should be get backed once done.

Lastly I would like to say that its important that a nation understand the true value of these treasures. They form the prestige and a symbol of pride for its people. People can proudly say about its archeological treasures that its country has and has been kept since ages. When a person finds a treasure of his/her country in the museums of other nations then a sense of guilt arises. Thus its my earnest request "PRESERVE AND MAINTAIN YOUR HERITAGE"

Sentence: The paintings,sculptures,tombs and monuments creates interest in any minds.
Description: The fragment monuments creates interest is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace creates with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Lastly I would like to say that its important that a nation understand the true value of these treasures.
Description: The fragment nation understand the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace understand with verb, past tense

Sentence: The Government should understand the importance of these and apart from preserving it should strive for developing steps to improve and maintatin the treasures in a proper condition.
Error: maintatin Suggestion: maintain

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.