The best leaders are those who encourage feedback from the people whom they lead.

With the wide-spread development of democracy, the people have the right to choose their desire leaders, and the leaders have to do their best to meet the people's needs or the leader will be overthrown next time by the election. However, is that good for a country or society's development? If feedback from the people whom the leaders lead is wrong, that would be precarious for the future of the people and leaders.

To begin with, admittedly, a good leader always have to concern about the people's needs and encourage the feedback so that the leader can adjust their decision-making and contrive a better policy for people. In 2014, the Taipei principal, Mr. Ko, use the technology of Big Data to find the most needs in Taipei city and base on these analyzed result then find the best way to fix the problem in Taipei. By this kind of technology, Mr. Ko successfully attract the citizen of Taipei and eventually win the Taipei principal position by promoting the approaches to solve the problems in Taipei such as busy and messy bus line and haze crisis. So, in order to be a good leader, the leader should absorb the feedback from individuals and find the best way to satisfy these people.

However, on the other hand, the president of Taiwan, Mr. Ma, is highly voted and respected when he was just elected as the president in 2012. At that time, Taiwan was in the big recession due the economic crisis from U.S.A. President Ma release lots of resolutions to cure the recession of Taiwan economy. That really met the needs of Taiwanese, so President Ma surprisingly win the presidential election. However, his economic policies finally intensely is condemned by many experts now because these policies actually failed. These economic policy is too inclined to China market causes Taiwan economic was entirely controlled by China. Now, we have many political contradictions and sensitive issues with China government. That is to say we will lose our own benefit if China establish some restrict policy against Taiwan.

To sum up, it is true to encourage the feedback from people and meet their needs. Nevertheless, it is equally important to take the experts ideas and suggestions into account. Without the professional knowledge, the decision-making would be flawed and finally bring about the chaos and serious crisis.

a good leader always have to
a good leader always has to

President Ma release lots of resolutions
President Ma releases lots of resolutions

his economic policies finally intensely is condemned by many experts
his economic policies finally intensely are condemned by many experts

if China establish some restrict policy against Taiwan.
if China establishes some restrict policies against Taiwan.