The best way to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated waste is for towns and cities to impose strict limits on the amount of trash they will accept from each household.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree

The best way to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated waste is for towns and cities to impose strict limits on the amount of trash they will accept from each household.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Waste can be generally classified as solid, liquid and gaseous wastes based on their particle size and molecular size of wastes. Most Consumer generated waste in major size typically consists of solid and liquid components which are primarily generated from urban areas such as cities and towns rather than rural areas where waste treatment and management is a perplexing problem. A clear cut solution of this problem is far from the scope because high sophistication and population prevent the wide scope of waste treatment process.

Many reasons, I agree this recommendation wholeheartedly because these consumer generated wastes are typically a minor one when we compare with the other industrial wastes generated from industries which will be the major cause of air, water and soil pollution. However this thought is not sensible when a large number of population living in an area such as urban areas especially in towns and cities where there should be a strict limit which should be strictly imposed to each household by the government authorities. Soil pollution, one of the detrimental process intentionally or unintentionally occurs through different process which is highly alter the soil physical, chemical and biological factors. Pesticides like DDT, Endrin such kind of highly persistent pesticides to the soil makes soil vulnerable to changes in their physical and biological habitats of organisms. This will in turn affect the agriculture crops and it’s productivity. Another area where this kind of wastes is affected the large water bodies. A prolonged and incessant supply of consumer generated wastes is going to be deteriorated even the vast water bodies. Heavy metals such as mercury, Tin and Lead and their maximum tolerable level is exceeded from their optimum permissible level. In this way air is also polluted through various gaseous forms of chemicals but it is very meagerly produced from households rather than from industries. Due to these highlighted reasons it is fullheartedly welcome the impose of certain limits on the amount of trash liberated from households as consumer generated wastes.

However, there is a draw back with this recommendation that there should be a remedy or sizable management from government side because only implication and strict imposture will not alter the ambient situation. Continuous monitoring is essential. I strictly disagree rather than all the above factors government should bring forward some other recommendations such as waste management and treatment. If the government imposing a certain limit to solve and control the wastes generated from the house holds, there will be a unavoidable question that where those wastes generated from different households are eliminated. A hundred percent strict waste management mechanism with the aid of technology before imposing any waste limits to the clients is highly essential.

From this issue I partially agree this recommendation. My suggestion is that setting of any limit is not a tedious task from the government side. But the wastes resulting through these sectors are unavoidable, so that there should be a proper waste treatment and management mechanism which should be established from the government side before the implication of its limits.

Sentence: Due to these highlighted reasons it is fullheartedly welcome the impose of certain limits on the amount of trash liberated from households as consumer generated wastes.
Error: fullheartedly Suggestion: full heatedly