The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Everyone needs some credit for the result of the endeavour they take upon. Credits always let people know the their potential and keep them motivated. A positive praise or a negative complement makes a person know that their work is conspicuous and help them mend their fallacies or improvise their work in one way or the other. Credit need not always be the positve one it could be negative credit. It is just that credit matters as long as not being ignored.

When a person is being taught something, he or she should always be monitored and motivated.Every action of theirs should be evaluated for enlightening them and let them know where they stand.Every praise they receive would cheer them up in their feat and keep them engrossed in what they take up. for instance,when a kid is being taught to ride a cycle, he/she is a fledgling in it. Every applause she gets for a right move would improve her confidence and would be impetus for her commitment to it. It would also act as a catalyst for their celerity in learning. However its always not the positve praise which mends a person, it is just one way which help people get going in their task.

As the positive praise plays some role in teaching, equally does the negative comments. As the teaching process itself involves the identification of shortcomings and betterment of a person by fixing it in appropriate way. Negative comments need not be a strong rebuke, it could be just pointing out the flaws and its effect to the graph of learning. When negative actions are ignored it might lead to a stagnation in the growth of a persons learning process. Potential identification of the wrong doings and its repurcussions would allow the people know what effects it would result in.Since the fruit of effective teaching is the outcome ,which is the perfect mould of the skills and tacts.

When a person is taught driving, if he/she is just taught the way to handle the gear, accelerator and clutch, it would not be suffice. Since good driving is not only about how fast you drive the car. The person must also be discernible to the traffic rules like which side to keep and the speed limit on particular road and which side he should drive while over taking a vehicle. If these are ignored and negative comments are shunted then it would lead to a deleterious results, which would even risk the drivers life and even some innocent people on road.

Negative comments, as they play a critical role in teaching process, it should also be taken in to account ,the denouements of negative comments. If a person is being told about their fallacies in a acrid way ,it would even thwart the person. As it would undermine the person's ability to carry out further. Hence it is highly important that we meticulously put forward our negative feedbacks in way that it would not have any repurcussions like making the person craven. Instead it should help them culminate with confidence.

Thus positve credits are not lone supporters for growth, negative feedbacks too have a significant role in identifying the path towards the successful learning and teaching.

Sentence: Credit need not always be the positve one it could be negative credit.
Error: positve Suggestion: positive

Sentence: However its always not the positve praise which mends a person, it is just one way which help people get going in their task.
Error: positve Suggestion: positive

Sentence: Potential identification of the wrong doings and its repurcussions would allow the people know what effects it would result in.Since the fruit of effective teaching is the outcome ,which is the perfect mould of the skills and tacts.
Error: repurcussions Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Hence it is highly important that we meticulously put forward our negative feedbacks in way that it would not have any repurcussions like making the person craven.
Error: repurcussions Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Thus positve credits are not lone supporters for growth, negative feedbacks too have a significant role in identifying the path towards the successful learning and teaching.
Error: positve Suggestion: positive

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.