The best way to teach—whether as an educator, employer, or parent—is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your pos

The best way to teach—whether as an educator, employer, or parent—is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position

In this issue the author cites that praising positive actions and dismissing the negative ones is the best way to teach. I have to confess praising have hidden impacts which willy-nilly affect on peoples learning. I strongly support his idea since acclaim may give positive energy to people and will help them in learning. in what it follows I will delineate my reasons.

Psychologically there is a rule says everyone should stand in others moccasin while want to teach something to them. In other words if a teacher, parent or an educator wants to reach the best outcomes , he or she should try to perceive the learners’ feelings. I mean castigating and rebuking may devastating peoples valor and enervate them so that they lose their thrive to complete their jobs and never learn how to do a task. rebuking a child all the time absolutely have negative effects on his personality and annihilate his or her self-confidence so in future cannot accomplish a petty so ignoring the negative actions and giving positive energy are in the same direction of praising positive actions which usually culminate in learning faster and more efficacious.

Another key factor in praising positive is giving motivations. Whenever a learner is praised of the proper task he or she try to improve so little by little will learn from frailties until learn how to modify them rather than being irritated . the other notification is that acclamation makes people more powerful and resilient whenever face a problem. Definitely everyone have drawbacks, a teacher or a parent can just admonish rather than panning them. Eventually, ignoring them encourage the learner how to overcome the peccadilloes and reach their final goals.

Although I have to admit that not all praising can be efficacious. Overly Praising may spoil some immature children and prompt the learner wrongly believe that he is a genius when he is a mere learner. So, being moderate in ovation is critical in order to avoid spoiling the learners’ attitudes.

According to what I mentioned in paragraphs above praising the positive actions may pay off more efficacious tasks than underscoring the negative ones. At the end of the day, learners are human beings who have drawbacks which may be solved just by acclaiming and praising the positive ones rather than highlighting the negative ones. Instead teachers or parents may find other ways to admonish and improve the spirit of the learners.

Need to argue 'and ignore negative ones' too.