Claim: The emergence of the online "blogosphere" has significantly weakened the quality of political discourse in the United States.Reason: When anyone can publish political opinions easily, standards for covering news and political topics will inevitably

It goes without saying that human being was always trying hard to rejuvenate different facets of his life. After gathering to each other in cities, and making laws, political aspect, started to be much more painted on. Nowadays, opinions are divided as to whether lots of online blogospheres have significantly decrease the quality of political discourse, especially in the United States. Personally, I subscribe to mentioned theory, but the presence of people and their rights to give their own ideas, is what, that cannot be gainsaid or abjured.

There is no doubt that since people have selected political experts in their countries by election, it is discernibly their right to know every thing about their political events, and also it is their right to give their ideas and opinions freely and easily. In the two-sides relationship of honesty, owing to the fact that people have believed in the politician's honesty, for them, it is a must to be relied on, as honest people. Otherwise, the political view of a country would go through dictatorship. Furthermore, sometimes, politicians, would be in favor of blogsopheres, because they would cause praise of people toward the politician, when they have published about their effectiveness in the society. Additionally, sometimes, such blogsopheres, can let the politicians, make a better decision, by encountering with more ideas which has been published by people freely.

But on the flip side, it is common knowledge that online blogosphere has decreased the political quality in a country. Mentioned idea can be true in some aspects. Country's political news should be so secret, because lots of reason. The first one is to secure the whole country from its enemies. It is crystal clear that when a country's political news are open in the air, it they could be also in other countries access, therefore, in such situation awareness from the situation of this country, would make a good chance of being attacked by the enemies. What is more, some news, especially political ones, should be covered in some situation. Sometimes, knowing every details about political aspects, would contribute to the chaos in the society. Some critical situation in the country should be covered by the authorities. In all mentioned situations, such online blogosphere would definitely weaken the political discourse's quality not only in the United States, as has mentioned, but also in lots of different countries.

To wrap up, my firm conviction is that although it is every group's right to give their own opinions about political views, some limitation should be considered about the publishing such ideas.

with more ideas which has been published
with more ideas which have been published

because lots of reason
because of lots of reasons

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

Read the reason again:
Reason: When anyone can publish political opinions easily, standards for covering news and political topics will inevitably decline.

You need argue 'standards ...will decline.' or 'standards ...will not decline or will increase'