College and university education should be free for all students, fully financed by the government.

The author stats that government ought to financially support students to attend college and university completely. In fact, I agree with the assertion to some extent. I take this view on account of following reasons.

What society can gain in return is definitely surpasses the amount government spend on students’ high level of education. In countries that colleges and universities are free, after graduation working for some particular years is obligatory. Although they are reasonably paid, government earn what they had spent. In addition, inexperienced graduates absorb in labor market directly from theoretical classes and they see practical usage of their knowledge.

Another benefit of free education is decline in rate of crimes among youth. Making the opportunity of becoming master in a field for young people, widens their horizons, matures their thoughts and enriches their personalities. In consequence the tendency of committing crimes such as theft, burglary or drug dealing eradicates.

More ever, today’s students are tomorrow’s parents. Government somehow guarantee true rearing of next generation’s children. Colleges and universities teach not only academic lessons to students but also how to think rationally, overcome their difficulties and sort out busy schedules that are all essential tasks for parents.

However, inappropriate dedication of financial support raises some problems. Should it be equally distributed to all students? Having a high level of education is a misled trend for the youth of today. It helps them to achieve high social statues. They can project a good image of themselves and get respect and admiration from others, so gain considerable prestige. These motivations are all necessary but not sufficient. There should be a process to find interested, intelligent and determined students to investigate on them effectively in order to prevent wasting national resources.

All in all, Due to reasons that I pointed out above college and university education should be free for not all but some students.

What society can gain in return is definitely surpasses the amount government spend on students’ high level of education.
What society can gain in return definitely surpasses the amount government spends on students’ high level of education.

Another benefit of free education is decline in rate of crimes among youth
Another benefit of free education is the decline in rate of crimes among youths

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.