Colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country.

There is no doubt that the world is getting narrower because of the rapid development in the arena of technologies. The reach of information at a global level is happening within seconds which leads world a place where people with wider knowledge would be forward. So, in this competitive world one should be prepared for what is happening in other countries. Therefore, I believe colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in foreign country so that they will be better prepared for their life having global exposure.

Student spending at least a semester in foreign country helps him expose to a different culture and environment and interact with different type of people. While some people might think that there will be a language barrier, uncomfortable living which might hinder the creativity of student, I believe the creativity better increases in a challenging environment. Had Charles Darwin not been in the voyage leaving his comfort zone, there would not be great theory by Darwin today. The foreign exposure therefore undoubtably leads to overall development of a student.

In this competitive world for a successful business understanding multiculture is always beneficial. It helps better cope with people of different cultures. As far as countries like Nepal is concerned, people go to foreign countries for better study and be better prepared for future with global exposure in the efforts of students in their own. Had colleges and universities required students to spend at least a semester to study in foreign, the students would be prepared earlier to face global challenges.

Furthermore, the scientific research has proved that people will be better prepared for challenges and become leader if they are in out of their comfort zone. Students have to be out of comfort zone and struggle better if they had to go to foreign country.

Conclusively, college and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country to prepare them for global challenges and make better leaders in the world.

Sentence: The foreign exposure therefore undoubtably leads to overall development of a student.
Error: undoubtably Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In this competitive world for a successful business understanding multiculture is always beneficial.
Error: multiculture Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to argue in both side. Try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.
---------------------------------