A company should identify those employees who excel at entry level positions and place an emphasis on their training and professional development will increase employees' personal fulfillment and enable them to serve the company to the best of their abili

A company should identify those employees who excel at entry level positions and place an emphasis on their training and professional development will increase employees' personal fulfillment and enable them to serve the company to the best of their ability. Otherwise, their potential is likely to remain undeveloped.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the recommendation above and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the recommendations and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Some believe that a company should isolate the workers who excel at entry level positions and give them intensive training in order for the company to benefit most. Proponents reason that employees' personal fufillment is directly connected to professional development. While extensive training could improve some worker's personal development, the fact of the matter is that there are many other ways to get the most out of entry level employees and by soley focusing on extensive training, negative consequences for the company may result.

First, just because an employee effectively functions in their given task, this doesn't mean that more training will in fact equate to increased life satisfaction. No matter how much one teaches someone how to do a job perfectly, it doesn't mean that they truly are passionate about the job. In a recent study published in Sociology Today, large scaled surveys showed that personal fufillment and professional development were unassociated, regardless of the amount of training or years at the job. This indicates that most people don't associate their personal development with professional development and that if a company were to force professional training seminars on their workers, this would ultimatly result in an excercise of wasteful practices because employees' personal development wouldn't increase.

Second, there must be other ways that a company can entice employees to improve the company that is unrelated to the personal fufillment of said employee. For instance, at Google, every worker is allowed one day a week to work on any project they are interested in as long as it has potential to help the company. This professional freedom, which is in stark contrast to extra training for the employee, is how the famous Gmail email application was created at Google that now millions of people around the globe enjoy. By soley focusing on strictly focuses on training sessions, which is the opposite of freedom, a company misses out on opportunities that only could be garnered from giving a worker complete freedom over their professional development.

In a final analysis, while it may seem prudent to follow the prescription that training workers will for sure improve the prosperity of a company, it is not always the case. Some workers are uninterested in extra training because they don't equate work with happiness, while others only succeed and improve a company once they have complete freedom.

Sentence: Proponents reason that employees' personal fufillment is directly connected to professional development.
Error: fufillment Suggestion: fulfillment

Sentence: While extensive training could improve some worker's personal development, the fact of the matter is that there are many other ways to get the most out of entry level employees and by soley focusing on extensive training, negative consequences for the company may result.
Error: soley Suggestion: solely

Sentence: In a recent study published in Sociology Today, large scaled surveys showed that personal fufillment and professional development were unassociated, regardless of the amount of training or years at the job.
Error: unassociated Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This indicates that most people don't associate their personal development with professional development and that if a company were to force professional training seminars on their workers, this would ultimatly result in an excercise of wasteful practices because employees' personal development wouldn't increase.
Error: excercise Suggestion: exercise
Error: ultimatly Suggestion: ultimately

Sentence: Second, there must be other ways that a company can entice employees to improve the company that is unrelated to the personal fufillment of said employee.

Sentence: By soley focusing on strictly focuses on training sessions, which is the opposite of freedom, a company misses out on opportunities that only could be garnered from giving a worker complete freedom over their professional development.
Error: soley Suggestion: solely