"educational institutes must dissuade students from persuing studies in those fields they are not likely to succeed"

Education is the important factor behind the over all development of a child and his success in life. Education fights against illiteracy.Illiteracy is one of the critical factors that retard the social, economic and the political growth of a country. Educational institutions play a vast role in imparting the education among the amasses of children. They are responsible for the over all social , mental and physical development of a child. Even if the parents of a child are well qualified teachers they need to send thier child to an educational institution for his overall development, because these institutions have adequate facilities and resources to develop a child.

In india there are large number of educational institutes on public and private level both. Every educational institute offers variety of courses in every field. the issue here can be viewed from two angles, firstly there are plenty of cases when the guidance of educational institutions prove worthy for the children. The young children in the schools and colleges are not mature enough to be totally aware about the the job trends and the actual out look of jobs over the world,. The educational institutes have the most knowledge about this , so they persuade the children in the trending fields. For example in india since last couple of years the number students opting for medical subjects after the completion of their metric has decreased, and students in other fields have increased ; just because of the less number of seats for students in medical colleges, recently the medical council of india has further reduced the total number of seats in medical colleges by 32% owing to the lack of infrastructure and resources in the medical colleges to facilitate that number of students. So here if the large number of children would have blindly opted for medical subjects without knowing the structure of seats in medical colleges, many of them would have suffered now. Educational institutes must give proper guidelines to the students regarding their studies and success in various fields.

Contrarily, not always the universities are right in judging the future job trends in a country, they are sometimes proven wrong. In india four years ago most of the children were advised to choose engineering in their colleges because the economic profile of country was sound enough to employ these many engineers, but today the economy of india is facing a great loss and this has led to many jobless engineers. Sometimes students are least interested in those fields which are offered by the university, lack of interest leads to non-seriousness by the students towards their studies and this ultimately leads to failure.

Sometimes parents play a great role in persueing the children in their studies,for example, stephen wozniak , the co-founder of apple was greatly influenced by his father jerry wozniak who was an electrical engineer. Stephen learnt most of the electrical phenomenon from his father and other avuncular people and made a tic tac toe game and presented in his school fair. After that once he saw a two bit binary adder in his computer book and studying from this model he designed a ten bit parallel adder(mini ALU). was not guided by any of his college professors. he recognized his subject of interest and persuaded his studies in that and was not persuaded by his college to study these subjects. The student must recognize their fields of interest and should persuade their studies accordingly, they must not merely follow the the university.

The educational institutes must conduct special seminars and counselling sessions so that the children can recognize their fields of interest and carry on their studies accordingly. The educational institutes must try to measure the true potential of child and guide him accordingly.

Sentence: Education is the important factor behind the over all development of a child and his success in life.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to the and over

Sentence: They are responsible for the over all social , mental and physical development of a child.
Suggestion: Refer to the and over

Sentence: The young children in the schools and colleges are not mature enough to be totally aware about the the job trends and the actual out look of jobs over the world,.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Even if the parents of a child are well qualified teachers they need to send thier child to an educational institution for his overall development, because these institutions have adequate facilities and resources to develop a child.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Sometimes parents play a great role in persueing the children in their studies,for example, stephen wozniak , the co-founder of apple was greatly influenced by his father jerry wozniak who was an electrical engineer.
Error: persueing Suggestion: persuading

Sentence: After that once he saw a two bit binary adder in his computer book and studying from this model he designed a ten bit parallel addermini ALU. was not guided by any of his college professors. he recognized his subject of interest and persuaded his studies in that and was not persuaded by his college to study these subjects.
Error: addermini Suggestion: No alternate word

Write the essay in 30 minutes.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.